List:       turbine-dev
Subject:    preparing fulcrum-yaafi release
From:       Jeffery Painter <jeff () jivecast ! com>
Date:       2018-12-11 17:09:10

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to get fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.8
ready for release by the end of this week.   After the updates to the
testcontainer, I found that fulcrum-quartz had some issues (tests were
failing) which I think I have resolved.   It looks like it was an issue
in locating the path to the quartz.xml config file.

Oddly, no other fulcrum components seem to have any trouble with the
updates to testcontainer. I am trying to make sure everything continues
to build as we introduce more code :-)

It looks like the errors have been resolved, and I was able to rebuild
all fulcrum components as they are now in svn.

Thanks!

--

Jeff Painter