List:       turbine-dev
Subject:    Antwort: Re: Turbine 4.0 Archetype + Fulcrum in Turbine / Security Services / Torque Persistence
From:       "Georg Kallidis" <gkallidis () cedis ! fu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2016-05-12 15:13:37

Hi Thomas,

yes, I am too starting to build/migrate a Turbine 4.0-M2 project with
Fulcrum Security Torque.

As the database backend is similar, but different, I would like to have
org.apache.fulcrum.security.torque.turbine.TorqueTurbine*Manager classes
to be reusable. I think it could be done with a little effort.
Unfortunately all the implementations of
org.apache.fulcrum.security.model.turbine.entity.TurbineUser are not
reusable (for me).

To improve pipeline handling would be indeed worth another effort...

More upcoming steps follow ..

Best regards, Georg