List:       turbine-dev
Subject:    Re: Current State of Migrating Turbine Services To Fulcrum ....
From:       Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goeschl () it20one ! at>
Date:       2005-08-29 18:22:25

Hi Peter,

before you happily return to the computer after the long weekend ...

+) I fixed a SVN related problem with the fulcrum-resourcemanager-service
+) I updated the dependencies of the fulcrum-groovy-service in SVN as well
+) the Fulcrum build works with the avalon-framework-api/impl-4.3-dev
but I did not commit this change
+) within the next few days I commit a YAAFI version providing service
interceptors whereas the interceptors are plain Avalon services
+) I can also help with migrating to Fortress if you provide a Fortress
adapter (well, at least at night)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl