List:       turbine-dev
Subject:    Re: Still problem building 2.3 (maybe basePrefix error)
From:       Bill <bhalpin () collaborativefusion ! com>
Date:       2003-07-23 12:32:49

Alessio

I'm not positive, but I think that happens when you haven't set
$MAVEN_HOME properly. Take a look at Henning's post 'BUILD Status -
turbine' around July 7.  If you do follow those instructions, the build
will work.

If you do have MAVEN_HOME set, then try completely removing maven and do
a fresh install.  I had that exact problem and this remedied it.