List:       turba
Subject:    [turba] Send a Message to Nested Contact List
From:       Aras =?utf-8?b?WW9yZ2FuY8Sx?= <yorgancia () itu ! edu ! tr>
Date:       2017-10-30 11:48:16

Hi,

Let's say I create different contact lists A and B and add some
contacts to list A also add list B to list A. Now my list A has some
contacts and also has list B. List A becomes a nested contact list.
After that I want to send a message to list A so I enter the list name
on compose screen. I can see contacts belongs to list A but I cannot
see list B which is also an element of list A. Is there no such
feature in turba? Send a message to all elements of a nested contact
list?

By the way, I am using SQL backend for turba.

Regards.

Aras