List:       turba
Subject:    Re: [turba] Addressbook sorting
From:       Mark Wadham <MWadham () alentus ! com>
Date:       2008-09-02 11:17:25

Sorry, I meant 2.1!

-----Original Message-----
From: turba-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:turba-bounces@lists.horde.org] On Behalf \
                Of Mark Wadham
Sent: 02 September 2008 10:22
To: turba@lists.horde.org
Subject: [turba] Addressbook sorting

Hi,

Since upgrading to 3.2 my turba addressbook seems to be indexing contacts via \
name_prefix which most users have as blank for all contacts.  For example, if a user \
clicks on 'All' they see all of their contacts, but if they click on any of the \
letters A-Z they see no contacts unless the contact has a name_prefix that starts \
with that letter.

I can't find an option to change this, so please could someone let me know how.  \
Ideally they should be sorted by Last or First name.

Thanks,

Mark