List:       turba
Subject:    [turba] bug in multienum fields?
From:       Bo Daley <bo () tilda ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-12-22 7:37:51

hi again,

I'll look into this again tomorrow, but in the meantime is anyone else seeing
problems with multienum form fields at the moment in turba (using sql backend)?
When I try to save a record into a multienum field I'm now getting this error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 655

It then saves 'Array' to the database instead of a serialized set of values.

I think probably the _convertToDriver() function isn't dealing with the array
properly. yes?

thanks,

bo.