List:       turba
Subject:    [turba] Cannot view address in turba but can while composing
From:       "Michael J. Pelletier" <mjpelletier () mjpelletier ! com>
Date:       2003-12-16 7:55:22

Hello,
I have a mysql backend and I am using the HEAD version of everything. I can not
view the entries in the addressbook within turba but, it does appear when I am
composing an email. If I click on "address book" while composing an email I see
the entries in the addressbook but, not in turba. Any have any ideas?

Take Care,
Michael

I want to know God's thoughts...
..the rest are just details...