List:       turba
Subject:    [turba] Adding to Address Book on Send
From:       Rick Measham <rickm () iSite ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-12-17 3:32:26

One of the features my wife raves about with her Yahoo! account is that when
she sends mail to someone not in her Address Book, the system will ask her
if she'd like to save their details.

Is this already possible in Horde? (Is this an IMP question?)

If its not already possible, are other people interested? I'm willing to
look into doing it if I'm not the only one.

Cheers!
Rick