List:       turba
Subject:    [turba] Turba and Exchange 2000 help
From:       "taz" <taz () weldre5j ! k12 ! co ! us>
Date:       2002-12-16 17:58:57

I am running horde, turba and imp on Red Hat 7.3 and was wondering
if anyone has it working with a shared address book on Exchange 2000?
I only want this to be a read-only address book.  If anyone has done this and
has an example.  Could you please email it to me.

Thanks,
Travis

P.S. I don't like Exchange, but don't have a choice right now!!