List:       turba
Subject:    Re: [turba] quick question
From:       Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck () horde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-20 17:50:14

Quoting Andy <andyw@black.hole-in-the.net>:

> Ive noticed upon updating from cvs today that the address book usernames are
> now stored in user@domian,
> where previously they were stored as username.
>
> Its just a case of changing this within the dbase or am I missing
> something?

You're using IMP to do Horde auth, right?
And you have the server list turned off.
And you have a realm set in config/servers.php.

And now, that realm is actually being used. So, set it to '' if you don't want
it used, or update the db if you do want it used.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the