List:       turba
Subject:    Re: [turba] MySQL and owner_id field
From:       M Z Rahman <zrahman () partex ! net>
Date:       2001-10-19 20:23:46

Hi Chuck,

First thing: Sorry about the "laid off" part. But, you'll get a better job for
sure.

Okay, now lemme talk about the thing that I want to do:

I tried the code in redirect.php to ..re-define.. the $conf['prefs]['params']
array that is by default defined in horde.php. It seems that it does not
register the redefined variables at all, 'cause the preferences from the table
horde_prefs of the horde database are not at all loaded from the remote mysql
server.

So, how can I load the preferences from different remote mysql servers
depending on what server is selected in IMP's servers.php? If you could just
tell me where should I add the code in IMP that will override the default
settings for $conf['prefs]['params'] array depending on which server the user
has selected, then it would be a great help?

Regards,

Zia