List:       tuhs
Subject:    Re: [TUHS] Installing Amix on FS-UAE, English Amiga Users's thread
From:       Jason Stevens <jsteve () superglobalmegacorp ! com>
Date:       2017-04-29 1:27:14

I've installed it years ago on WinUAE, it was all exciting and Toni was implimenting \
the MMU well enough to run stuff like Enforcer, NetBSD and of course, AMIX.  The \
bummer is that tape image floating around is 2 user only.  So it's really not that \
practical of a SYSV.  A/UX on Shoebill is a more competent UNIX.

Funny how m68k Unix ruled at one point and now it's dropped off the face of the world