List:       tsik-dev
Subject:    Fwd: Preparing the Incubator Quarterly Board Report for 2005Q4
From:       Davanum Srinivas <davanum () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-03 16:23:15

Folks,

Please update the web pages.

thanks,
dims

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com>
Date: Oct 3, 2005 9:24 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org

Taking a page from Henri Yandell's experience in Jakarta, I have prepared a
Wiki page to help prepare this quarter's board report.

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorBoardReport2005Q4

Please edit your section.  The sooner the better, please.  :-)

Every project is expected to provide a quarterly report.  If I missed a
section, you are still required to contribute to the quarterly report, so
please just add yourself.

Mentors: you are not required to author the content, but you are responsibl=
to make sure that it gets done.

Please let us know of any issues, such as legal, community growth, remainin=
criteria to be satisfied before the project can graduate from the Incubator=
,
how Incubation is going, anything that we can do to improve the Incubation
experience, etc.

        --- Noel

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform