List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Very strange stripeset problem / additional info 1
From:       marty.cruchten () paulwurth ! com
Date:       1999-09-30 16:36:26

Hi gurus,

This is additional information to my problem I posted.

Perhaps I forgot to mention:

The rzc9 disk doesn't show up any more in any configuration listing of LSM
through the commands

voldisk list
volprint -Aht

So it seems that the old stripeset has been correctly removed from LSM.

----

The definition on the HSZ40 of unit D102 is as follows:

HSZ40-1>show D102
LUN                                      Uses
D102                                       S1
Switches:
RUN                    NOWRITE_PROTECT        READ_CACHE
WRITEBACK_CACHE
MAXIMUM_CACHED_TRANSFER_SIZE = 32
State:
ONLINE to this controller
Not reserved
PREFERRED_PATH = THIS_CONTROLLER
Size: 33512112 blocks

HSZ40-1> show S1
Name          Storageset                     Uses             Used by

S1            stripeset                      DISK120          D102
                                             DISK410
                                             DISK540
                                             DISK630
Switches: