List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Kermit file transfer scripts
From:       "Mullin, Stephen \(CAP, ITS, US\)" <Stephen.Mullin () gecits ! ge ! com>
Date:       1999-02-26 13:50:01

Dear All,

  I hate to beg ... BUT! ... Time is of the essence.

 I've got to get modem/kermit file transfer functionality
up ASAP and don't have the time or manpower to
do the usual buying of Kermit doc, script composure
testing etc... (I downloaded Kermit binary to find I must
source and buy doc set)

Anyone kind enough to send some I can plagiarize?

Sincerely,

-Stephen
GE Capital
Information Technology Solutions		WISE  Project
Stephen Mullin         		phone:  ______  (770)300-3373
WISE Project (SAP) 		dialcomm:_____  8* 270-3373
GE Capital IT Solutions		fax: _________  (770)613-4567
2885 Pacific Drive  Norcross, GA 30071

   Lifetime Address: Stephen.Mullin@usa.net

to whom they are addressed.  This communication may
contain confidential or legally privileged information or both.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error
please notify Stephen.Mullin@usa.net