List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    SUMMARY netstat & mount CD-ROM...
From:       Phetphone_Chanthavong () bedison ! com
Date:       1998-12-30 19:37:15

     Hi everyone,

     Sorry, for taking me so long to send out the summary...

     In fact, I didn't do anything to solve this problem beside,
     the system was rebooted 6 days ago.  Since then, the problem
     with netstat command that I have seems to be disappear.  I want
     to continue monitoring it for several more weeks to see if the
     problem is returning back.

     If anyone having this kind of problem, I would like to share
     with you on how you resolving it.

     Happy New Year...

     -PC