List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Power Management and Firmware Rev Level for RZ29B
From:       Greg King <king () reston ! ans ! net>
Date:       1995-12-31 14:05:34

Hello All,

DEC has provided me with the following information concerning
correct firmware rev levels and configuration settings for
RZ29B disks.  The sentence that concerns me most is the last
one, "Revision 0007 MUST have power management disabled (refer
to the TIMA blitz - changing page 0x0d byte 3 from 2 to 0)".
Does anyone know what is being refered to or how this change
is made?

Thanks in advance,

Greg