List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Backup procedure
From:       nighty () ebc ! net (Christophe Prevotaux)
Date:       1995-12-27 20:18:26

Hello Everybody :)

Well this time , I need to know what is the best way to backup
a full system , I should say 2 full systems ... without shutting down
or going into single user mode on either of them...

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Of course I also need to be able to restore them easily ( otherwise why do a
backup ? :)) )

Regards
Chris

Christophe Prevotaux AKA nighty   |        EBCnet, Reims, France
IRC: nighty                       |         Internet Provider
Email: nighty@ebc.net             | for the Champagne-Ardenne Region