List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    SUMMARY (temporary) default keyboard
From:       Henning Fruechtenicht <fruechte () rz5 ! rz ! fh-wilhelmshaven ! de>
Date:       1995-10-30 14:43:43

Hi Managers,

Last week I wrote:

>Maybe I'm blind or missing something really obvious but I can't set the X11
>default keyboard on our alphas (digital UNIX V3.0).
>
>Up to OSF/1 V2.1 we could link the desired keymap to
>/usr/lib/X11/keymap_default:
>
>cd /usr/lib/X11
>ln -s /usr/lib/X11/keymaps/austrian_german_lk401ag.decw_keymap keymap_default
>
>This don't work any longer.

Thanks to
Herve DEMARTHE (CEA France) <demarthe@alpha.cad.cea.fr> and
Andreas Heckwolf <andreas@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
who pointed me to set the link to /var/X11/xdm/keymap_default,
but this is not what I need because we are _not_ running xdm. So I'm still
hoping to get an answer...

Bye,

Henning Fruechtenicht
Henning Fruechtenicht		fruechtenicht@rz.fh-wilhelmshaven.de