List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    remote booting under osf
From:       monali () falcon ! cdac ! ernet ! in
Date:       1995-08-31 14:44:11

Hi everybody!
		We have few 2100 servers running osf 3.2. We want to save
disk space so we dont want to install osf on all the machines. We want to
remote boot machines not having osf installed from the machine having osf
installed.
1> What will be the steps involved in achieving this?
2> Do i require any other licenses other than OSF user license?

Thankx in advance.
monali.