List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Looking for tacacsd for 3.2B w/Enhanced Security
From:       Ryan Woolley KC6WOW <rwoolley () callamer ! com>
Date:       1995-08-31 8:14:21

Recently, we moved from an AIX 3.2.5 on an RS/6000 to an AlphaServer 2100
4/275 running Digital Unix 3.2B.  The one application (besides inews :P )
that I can't get running is tacacsd.  I've tried both the cisco xtacacsd
and Vikas' tacacsd, with no luck since neither support Enhanced Security.

If anyone has sucessfully ported a TACACS server to Digital Unix, or has
any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,

--
Ryan Woolley, Systems Administrator, Call America Internet, San Luis Obispo, CA
http://www.callamer.com/~rwoolley                         rwoolley@callamer.com