List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    looking for wysiwyg word processors for osf/1
From:       Diane Ibaraki <diane () uhhepj ! phys ! hawaii ! edu>
Date:       1995-02-28 20:29:08

Hi OSF/1 managers,

	We are looking for a wysiwyg word processsor to run on OSF/1.  The last
time I checked, there were no plans to port WordPerfect to OSF/1.

	1). What wysiwyg wp packages are being used out there on OSF/1?
	    Would you recommend it?

	2). We are looking into Framemaker.  Anyone out there running
	    Framemaker on OSF/1?  Would like to hear about it (pros and cons).

Thank you,
Diane Ibaraki
University of Hawaii
High Energy Physics Group