List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Summary: Microsoft sound support
From:       Dirk Grunwald <grunwald () foobar ! cs ! colorado ! edu>
Date:       1995-02-28 0:34:37

Hi,

In summary, you want to load MME140 from the December consolidated
CDrom.  In my case, that in of itself didn't solve the problem - my
system (4/233) had problems when it arrived & they swapped the CPU
and/or motherboard. I think I need to run the ECU again to get the
device recognized, and will do so once the find the bloody thing.