List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    where and how do I change an SMTP server
From:       Carl Joel Kuzmich <cjk () omedsrvb ! omed ! pitt ! edu>
Date:       1995-01-31 12:19:08

Hi all

I have to change my DEC Alpha server's (3800's) because we are going to be
using a new SMTP mail server; my question is how and where do I change this???

I ran the mailsetup program and set it from inside there but it "still"
delivered mail to the "old" SMTP server??? Am I missing something here???

Thanks in advance.

Carl Joel Kuzmich  (412) 648-1099	| Love is a better teacher than duty |
University of Pittsburgh		| 		- Albert Einstein    |
Office of Medical Education
Pittsburgh, PA  15261