List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    SUMMARY: Media changer options
From:       joe fletcher <joe_fletcher () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2009-08-10 12:24:32

Hi,

In the end trial and error plus a bit of judicious re-ordering of devices plus f/w \
udates seems to have done the trick. I have the following in mcicap and so far the \
loader has been behaving fine. While the loader isn't actually an msl2024 that is \
just a title as far the the script goes so no worries.
Cheers

Joe

mc2:\

       :mc=/dev/changer/mc7:

        :dn=/dev/tape/tape8c:tc=msl2024:

# HP MSL2024 LTO3 Ultrium loader

msl2024|HP MSL2024:\

        :it=scsi2:dt=tape:bc:vt:is:pa:pe:re:rs:sv:ls:ae: