List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Farewell
From:       Tim Cutts <tjrc () sanger ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2009-08-10 8:30:28

Our last production Tru64 systems are finally being decommissioned
(only two years after they were supposed to go!) so this is my
farewell message.  Thanks very much, you've all been very helpful over
the years.  I can still be found hanging around the Beowulf list, so
perhaps I'll see some of you there.

Regards,

Tim