List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    GS60E SDLT2
From:       xjr9-yhu12 () usa ! net
Date:       2009-05-28 20:14:02

Has anyone successfully connected a SDLT2 (ie SDLT320) onto a GS60 or GS60E
system?

If so, what SCSI cards did you use to make the connection?

Also, does anyone have a quickspecs for the SDLT2 tape drive?  The quickspec
has been removed from the HP website.

Long story shot - I need to attach the two together (GS60/SDLT2), we've done
it before, but now can't find documentation to say it was a supported
configuration.  A number of links on the HP site that would be relevant to the
topic are either dead or pointing to the wrong item.

Thanks in advance,
John