List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Check speed  on network adapter - Tru64
From:       Moran Samuel <Samuel.Moran () nagra ! com>
Date:       2009-04-06 12:14:57

Dear friends,

I need some help I wonder if you can give me a hand :)

I would like to know if there is a command that allows to check the speed that a \
network card has negotiated once has started on Tru64.

I have checked on internet and founded this command without success:

hwmgr get attr -cat network

The idea is to see if the adapter has correctly be set on 100 full duplex / half, \
etc...

Many thanks in advance.

Samuel

Samuel Morán
Nagravision SA
F&S SMEA - Services Iberica Customer Support (NV/IB)
4ª planta Izq.
C/ Bárbara de Braganza nº 10
28004 Madrid
[e] samuel.moran@nagra.com