List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    so long
From:       Bugs <bb1 () humboldt ! edu>
Date:       2008-10-16 14:49:42

Today I am retiring after 34 years at HSU. I have been on this
list since 1995, and its the best. I remember the days of seeing
around 30 messages a day. What a great list this has been.

I have been helped many times by you folks, And I really appreciate
the help I got from DEC, Compaq, and HP folks monitoring this list.

Good luck to all of you Tru64'ers!

Bugs

Operating Systems Analyst for TRU64 unix systems
Humboldt State Univ.    Information Technology Services
Arcata, Calif.

email bb1@humboldt.edu