List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    problem with GUI from TSM-client
From:       Harald Baumgartner <hmb () mpe ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2007-02-21 7:38:59

Hi Managers,

under V5.1a,V4.0f is a Problem with the GUI from TSM-client:

if there is a link which points to nowhere, whole directory and subdirectories
are not seen - no Backup/Archive possible.

IBM told our TSM-Admin that there is no solution because Tru64-Unix is end of
live..... - because we have no support contract for Tru64 with IBM.

With normal scheduler backup everything works including above problem.

			Regards, Harald
--

Harald Baumgartner Max-Planck-Inst. fuer Extraterrestrische Physik
                   Postfach 1312, D-85741, Garching bei Muenchen, Germany