List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Figuring out Disk configuration with HSG80 controller
From:       Andy Kannberg <a.kannberg () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2006-03-20 21:21:06

Hi guru's,

We are trying to figure out the disk configuration for one of our
testclusters as we want to do a tape restore to a previous OS version. But
we can't figure out how the disk configuration is set up and how the disks,
as shown with a hwmgr -show scsi are related to the output the HSG80 prompt
gives (show disks). Can anybody shed a light on this ?

Best regards,
Andy Kannberg