List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    5.1b-3 patch kit
From:       John Galt <jgalt163 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-12-23 14:40:30

Hello Managers,

I went to the HP website to pull down the latest patch kit for 5.1b-3 and
after following all the links and finally clicking on the method (http or
ftp, same results), I received a message saying the file was no longer
available. The same for the latest 5.1b-2 patch. The 4.0 patches and
earlier 5.x patches were there and available.

I saw some posts in the archives indicating that HP may (or may not) have
pulled the latest patch kit. I don't know if this is related to those
issues or not.

I have found the CDs for 5.1b-2 patch 4, but either I did not receive the
CD kit for 5.1b-3 or it did not ship.

I am doing something silly again? Where can I get the latest patch kit for
5.1b-3?

Thanks.
John