List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    SSO and quato
From:       Peter.Jakobs () selex-comms ! com
Date:       2005-12-14 16:03:17

Hi,

I am running Tru64 5.1b with ASU. It is a member server in a windows 2000
domain.
I want to start using quota's, but since there are no 'unix users' this is
not possible.
Is it possible if I install Single Sign On? Like this ASU uses the windows
active directory, but can also the quota manager do this?
Or is there another solution (expect making asu a domain controller)

Peter Jakobs