List:       tru64-unix-managers
Subject:    Printer Problem
From:       Jonathan Williams <jonathw () shubertorg ! com>
Date:       2002-07-30 18:18:57

Ok...It's a silly question...I feel silly even asking it.  But I am trying to
print a document in landscape mode (as opposed to portrait).  I looked at the
man page and it says that this should work:

lpr -Olandscape <filename>

But everytime it prints...it's in portrait format.  It doesn't seem too
complicated, but I must have done something wrong somewhere along the line.
System = ES40 Tru64 5.1 Patch 3

Printer = HP 2200d

Thanks for any help...I hope it's not too silly of a question. =P

Jonathan Williams
Unix Systems Administrator
The Shubert Organization, Inc.