List:       trousers-users
Subject:    Re: [TrouSerS-users] data bind to an application
From:       chloé_Fouquet <fouquet.chloe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-02 12:12:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is the delegation option useful for my problem ? Creating a delegation coul=
delegate the use of a key to a particular software, couldn't it ? But does
the owner still has the ability to do what he wants with this key ? It is
not very clear in the TSS specifications what the delegation objects and
methods can do...

Or maybe I could specify something in the policy object....

I have also read that "TSS understands the identity of the calling process
and will restrict access to keys registered in the User Persistent Storage
to the allowed user/process." (TSS Specification, chapter 3.22 Key
Management). But I still can't find where the process that access the
registered key is identified... Does somebody has an idea ?

Chlo=E9