List:       trousers-users
Subject:    [TrouSerS-users] Transport tests in testsuite
From:       Wyllys Ingersoll <wyllys.ingersoll () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-06-05 18:06:09

Does anyone else have trouble with the 'transport' tests in the TSS testsuite?

I find that I get a lot of failures (51 FAILED, 106 PASSED).  The same
commands tested without the transport mode often pass with no problems.

For example:

Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest-trans01 fails as follows:
<<<test_start>>>
Testing Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest-trans01
        0 FAIL  :  Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest  returned (9) TPM_E_FAIL
Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest-trans01.c       0 FAIL  :  Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest  returned (9) TPM_E_FAIL

but the same test in the TPM sub-dir,  it passes:
<<<test_start>>>
Testing Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest01
Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest01.c: TPM doesn't support auditing, returning success
        1 PASS  :  Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest01  returned (0) TSS_SUCCESS
Cleaning up Tspi_TPM_GetAuditDigest01
<<<end_test>>>

-Wyllys Ingersoll