List:       trousers-tech
Subject:    [TrouSerS-tech] Debian Sponsor for TSS2 package
From:       "Hon Ching(Vicky) Lo" <honclo () linux ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2017-05-19 21:21:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

The TSS2 (IBM's TCG Software Stack (TSS) for TPM 2.0 and related
utilities) (https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibmtpm20tss/)
has been packaged for Debian.  I'm looking for a sponsor for the package
'tss2'.

If you're interested, please see the following for more details:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vicky