List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Various Plugin Patches for Trac 1.6
From:       Dan <dan.mahn () digidescorp ! com>
Date:       2022-04-06 23:24:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm working on updating a bunch of plugins to run on Trac 1.6.  These would
be referenced from TracHacks.

Does anyone have thoughts as to how I could contribute back the changes?
Should I make a ticket for each one I update and attach the patch?

If I upload a patch for a plugin, should I tag it as compatible with 1.6?

If I have a really old plugin that I have maintained over the years, and
it's not included on Trac-Hacks, should I create a page for it?  Maybe
attach the source?

Thanks in advance.

- Dan