List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] shared templates and htdocs
From:       Clemens Feige <c.feige () osypkamed ! com>
Date:       2018-11-07 10:34:59

Hello

I like to ask for help concerning placement of shared templates and
htdocs. How can I share one common <site.html> and one common

I have read the docu (TracIni, TracInterfaceCustomization and others)
but cannot get it working. My current workaround is to copy the
<site.html> <style.css> many times into each repo.

I am using TRAC 1.2.2 on Linux.

This is my desired directory structure:
  /data/trac/trac.global.ini
  /data/trac/htdocs/style.cs
  /data/trac/templates/site.html
  /data/trac/plugins/<plugin eggs are here>
... then a bunch of repos:
  /data/trac/repos/myrepo1/
  /data/trac/repos/myrepo2/

This is how I import the CSS file from the <site.html>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="${href.chrome('site/style.css')}" />

This is what I put in the trac.ini of each repo:
  [inherit]
  file = /data/trac/trac.global.ini
  plugins_dir = /data/trac/plugins
  htdocs_dir = /data/trac/htdocs