List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Issue with fields displayed in the header of the ticket box
From:       Nicolas MARTIN <ntmlod () locean ! upmc ! fr>
Date:       2018-01-23 16:00:13

Ok I got it.

After displaying debug output from HideVals, I saw that the owner field
had been filtered. From the administration interface, there is no panel
'Owner' under 'HideVals' so previously I thought that this field was not
affected by the plugin. The owner field is already controlled with a
dropdown menu thanks to 'restrict_owner' option.
I added 'owner' to 'dont_filter' option and so I got back the good heading.

Not sure if there is something to do here, it's more like a
misconfiguration.

Nicolas