List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Re: wiki page as pdf
From:       RjOllos <rjollos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-04 16:21:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 11:07:45 PM UTC-7, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:28 PM, RjOllos <rjollos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You might need to set the [wikitopdf] htmldoc_path option if htmldoc is
> not
> > on the system path.
> >
> > I haven't needed to set it in testing the plugin, however:
> > $which htmldoc
> > /usr/local/bin/htmldoc
>
> A missing htmldoc was the problem. When that was corrected, the
> generated file contained content. Thanks!
>
> I'm surprised that there was no complaint in the log.

Errors from os.system go to stderr and are not logged. We should probably
be using the subprocess module. I'll look at fixing it.
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13266

Next question: is it possible for the document to contain the images
> in the page?

Looks like there might be some defects with including images. Keep an eye
on this ticket and I'll try to get to it soon:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10103

- Ryan