List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] used trac in a subdomain
From:       "Holger Bruenjes" <holgerbruenjes () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-04-27 20:23:50

Hello

I used trac a few years in my domain and it works good, now I will
switch trac over in a subdomain. OK,. trac works, but I can not
login. The login give me error 500 from apache. I read the
documentaion, but I can not solve this issue, please can you give my
a hint to solve this?

my VirtulHost conf, mod_wsgi-4.4.22, apache-2.4.20, python-2.7.10,
trac-1.0.9

<VirtualHost *:80>
<IfModule !mod_auth_digest.c>
    LoadModule auth_digest_module mod_auth_digest.so
</IfModule>
# trac/eis-home------------------------------------
    ServerName ....................:80
    ServerAdmin .................
    DocumentRoot /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home/htdocs
Alias /chrome/common /usr/share/trac/htdocs/common
Alias /chrome/site /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home/htdocs
WSGIScriptAlias / /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home.wsgi

<Directory /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home>
    Require all granted
</Directory>

<Location ~ '/(?!login)'>
    WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
    Require all granted
</Location>

<Location '^/login'>
    AuthType Digest
    AuthName "eis-home"
    AuthDigestDomain eis-home
    AuthDigestProvider file
    AuthUserFile /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home.htpasswd
    Require valid-user
</Location>
    ErrorLog /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home/log/log.error
    CustomLog /var/lib/repo/trac/eis-home/log/log.access combined
    loglevel debug
</VirtualHost>

log.access

..1 +0200] "GET /login HTTP/1.1" 500 4904 "http://