List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] bcrypt hashing algorithm
From:       Jim Caron <jcaron9999 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-26 17:29:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm running Subversion Edge 5.1.0 and also using Trac 1.0.9.  I'm in the
process of migrating from much older versions and have run into a curious
issue.  Edge 5.1.0 is using a bcrypt hash to generate passwords but Trac is
unable to read them.  We share the htpasswd file between the apps.  Is
there a way to make Trac use bcrypt?  I can't find any options for this and
was wondering if anyone had any ideas.  I'm also talking to Collabnet about
a way to get SVN to use MD5 instead.