List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Enable Plugin in Multiple Sites (Automatically)
From:       Geert Linders <geert.linders1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-10 19:10:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi There,

I have a system with 40 Trac sites and yesterday I've updated a plugin from
version 1.4 to 1.4.1.

This plugin was enabled in all Trac sites, but now it is disabled.

I don't want to log in to each Trac site individually, go to the Admin
section and enable the plugin again. How can I enable this plugin again in
all Trac sites in one step?

Can I set this up to happen automatically when I update a plugin or install
a new plugin?

Cheers - Geert