List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Can I let users just add CC?
From:       IBBoard <ibboard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-23 13:49:17

On 21 December 2010 07:03, Cooke, Mark <mark.cooke@siemens.com> wrote:
> [...]

I had a look, but all of the "notification" ones were other types of
notification, and I didn't see anything on CCing. Given the "all or
nothing" approach of what people can change with the current
permissions then I'm surprised it hasn't been asked for before, or
created as a plugin if it is easy enough to integrate without stepping
on Trac's toes. I will double-check in case I missed something,
though.

Thanks,

IBBoard