List:       trac
Subject:    Re: [Trac] Trac Environment as a Template
From:       "=?utf-8?B?YmFzLmhvcG1hbkBnbWFpbC5jb20=?=" <bas.hopman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-30 20:59:11

You could setup a TRAC environment and store it somewhere. When needed, make a copy \
to the desired location, adjust the Trac.ini to the new environments settings and SVN \
repository. Resync it and you're done.

This assumes you are using an sqlite database and that you have your environments in \
a Trac parent folder.

Bas