List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] TitleIndex list of all subpages of the current page
From:       Mike <mike.e.charles () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-21 16:20:19

I have a wiki page for weekly meetings for each team:

        /TeamName/Meetings

with subpages for each meeting:

        /TeamName/Meetings/YYYY-MM-DD

The /TeamName/Meetings page uses TitleIndex to list all of that team's
meetings:

        [[TitleIndex(TeamA/Meetings/, hideprefix)]]

So I get an automatic listing of all meetings for TeamA:

        - 2010-04-12
        - 2010-04-13
        - 2010-05-24
        - 2010-06-25
        - 2010-07-08
        - 2010-07-20

However, I don't like this because the TeamA is hardcoded into
TitleIndex so I only get meetings for that team.

What I would like is a way of getting a listing of all pages relative
to the page calling the TitleIndex macro, something like this:

        [[TitleIndex(./Meetings/, hideprefix)]]

Is there a way to do this, so I have a generic Page Template I can use
for any team/project?

Thanks!