List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] bugzilla2trac non-unique ticket,time fields causing error
From:       Ryan McGuire <rdmcguire01 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 21:04:30

I've found a few bugs regarding this opened up but in the ones that were
resolved the poster just said that he cleaned up the redundant datetime
entries or added a few lines of code to just show an error if this
happens and not die, but I haven't found any real examples of how to
circumvent this (which table, a patch for the code, etc...).

>From looking at my bugzilla database, I see over 700 bugs that appear to
have multiple non-unique time-stamps in the bugs_activity table, here is
an example of a bug (bug_id 43) that has 5..

select distinct count(*),bug_id,bug_when from bugs_activity group by
bug_when order by count(*) asc;
|        5 |     43 | 2006-06-28 11:40:39 |
767 rows in set (0.01 sec)

The thing that gets me is that the script fails at bug 205... I deleted
bug 205 so it then fails at 204? Does anybody know what this message
truly implies? How can I get around this? Am I looking in the wrong
bugzilla table for duplicates?

I'm trying to convert a database with almost 2,000 bugs in it and it is
important that these are preserved. Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Ryan