List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] ICS Export without Tickets
From:       Manu Robledo <molists () mopot ! de>
Date:       2009-06-30 12:46:28

Hi,

I am searching for a way to have Trac milestones exported into ICS
format. Right now there is the possibility to download the roadmap as
ICS, but it always contains all the tickets as ToDo entries. When I add
this URL to Lightning (Calendar plugin for Thunderbird) for example, the
milestones show up as expected, but also the ToDo list gets flooded by
all the tickets in this Trac instance.

Does anyone know a way to export Trac milestones into ICS without the
tickets?

Thanks and regards

Manu